Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekend Get-A-Way

Patty boy and I went to Bull Sholls Lake in Arkansas over the weekend (don't worry I had never heard of it either). One of Pat's good friend's Sean, has a lake house down there, so we packed up, headed to Tulsa to get Sean, grab the boat, and off we went. We met a friend of Sean's, RJ and his fiance Miranda as well as his cousin Meredith and a few of her friends. What a fun group of peeps! I didn't want the peace and quiet, relaxation, sun, and laughter to end.

The weekend was spent boating, tubing, wake boarding (I didn't partake in this, tubing was quite enough for me), oh yea and more boating, some great drinks and food, and my favorite game catch phrase. (note to self) Remember to buy this game for our home.

Pat and I have now decided we need a boat, yes that is right. We need a boat.




















That's all folks, I'm off to bed, this day was exhausting.. 



Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment