Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Richmond

What a weekend this has been! I had a 3 day weekend, however, feel like I just left work and am already going back tomorrow-boo, the time just flew by too fast. The weekend was filled with lots of decorating, a little girl time pampering, lots and lots of family time, and an absolutely beautiful wedding! My sister could not have been a more gorgeous bride, I can't wait to see how the pics turned out! She was so calm, the complete opposite of me. It was absolutely adorable during the ceremony, she was so giddy, you can just see the love between her and David. I couldn't have picked a better guy for her, and am so excited to finally have a brother in law! As I mentioned in my speech, I'm ready to be an Aunt:) More pics to come but here is a quick snapshot of the weekend!

Here's to another 4 day work week!!


Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment