Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday FAVS

TGIF. I love Fridays.

If only the weekends didn't go so fast. I have a busy weekend a head of me, working a wedding tonight after work, along with having my parents over for dinner for the 1st time- yes, slightly embarrassing, Pat and I have just celebrated our one year anniversary and have yet to actually "invite" them over for dinner. We are also celebrating my baby cousin, Brooklyn's 1st Birthday Party, wow- it seems like only yesterday I was planning Stacy's baby shower. Hope to get some yard work done, plant some flowers, bake something yummy for a "fall party" on Monday, and possibly do some shopping:)
 My baby sis will also be in town and I can't wait to see her, it's been to long!

Check out this week's FAVS. Enjoy!




 



1. Obsessed with my great finds at Marshal's! I couldn't be more excited to have this store in Wichita.
2. Had to be at work early Thursday, so found this on the table- perfect omelet just the way I like it (3 egg whites, 1 egg) and Pumpkin Spice Latte..great start to the day!
3. Pretty Anniversary flowers
4. This is big stuff folks.. the FIRST time Pat has ever held a baby. Pretty darn cute if you ask me. We're makin' progress:)
5. Pat and Baby Caden, such a perfect little guy.
6. This guy is pretty darn cute to if you ask me.
7. Fall decor is out!
8. Daily inspiration from my Dad. Love getting his emails first thing every morning.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment