Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Wish List

As we speak I'm drinking a nice hot cup of coffee with the windows open, loving the crisp, fresh breeze, and even more loving this fall weather that is approaching. I'm definitely a lover of summer but am honestly over the heat and looking forward to busting out the boots, scarves, leggings, sweats, and
 warm comfy clothes! 
We have lots of fun fall things planned and as my calendar is filling up so is my wish list of fall items:)

Here are some of my current wants right now...ok let me clarify- items I really really want!


Denim Chambray Shirt - GAP



 Aryn K. Color Block Dress- Piperlime-Wanting this dress SO bad for an October wedding I am going to.



 

Via La Posh Style- I'm just loving the colors of this top. This could be a great work top as well as putting it with a cute pair of skinnies and some gold jewelry.


I am OBSESSED with this top via La Posh Style. Love the lace/denim contrast. Must have.



Loving all the Wildfox line..especially loving this fun top.



TOMS new wedge bootie....another must have that I'm eyeing daily.


Kelsi Dagger cap toe pumps


Love these cute little Seychelles booties also via endless.


Ok. Now I just need to figure out how I can afford all of these fun new pieces. Happy Fall Shopping!


Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment