Sunday, September 30, 2012

Friday Favs

1. Starbucks new refresher drinks, have you had these?! If not, you must try. I had the Cool Lime = Delish! Plus it has green coffee extract which gives your body a natural energy boost, low in calories, and so refreshing!
2. More baby time, this little guy Broxson was born just a few weeks ago, look at that head of hair. He is just so stinkin cute, congrats to Amber and Chad! Babies are so fun to snuggle!
3. Hot Yoga, I go through phases with things, and hot yoga is back in my cycle, I did it twice this week and forgot how amazing it makes you feel. My goal is to go at least 1-2 times a week for awhile, I feel confident it will/can do great things!
4. What is this object you may ask? Well it is a fermenator, and last year at this time if you would have asked me I would have had no idea either its ok. But this has become a favorite item because chocolate lab + light wood floors = NOT a happy camper, this dog sheds SO MUCH! I'm not sure why we are just now buying one of these, but so far so good, this thing is doing wonders!


Peace out Wichita, I'll be back Sunday, hope your weekend will be as fabulous as mine.

Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment