Friday, August 17, 2012

C&D Tie the Knot:: Part 2

Hope you caught yesterday's post with a few beautiful pics from my sis's wedding.
I had to create two posts because there was so much I wanted to share!

Cort's wedding theme was "rustic chic" which included lots of DIY, which meant we spent months and months crafting, crafting, and crafting. I loved helping throughout the process, I mentioned in an earlier post that I enjoyed helping her plan more than my own, I wasn't near as stressed. Her colors were yellow and gray, perfect for a June wedding!

She had 3 different table designs- this one being assorted white milk vases with yellow/white flowers on top of a wood charger, then on top of a burlap square with scattered rocks and moss.

2nd table design- 3 wood pillar stumps with candles, followed with the charger and burlap.


Head table had a long burlap runner, individual wood chargers and burlap chair covers at each setting.Arranged with a "Mr. & Mrs." sign that hung from the front, assorted mason jars, flowers, lemons, and votives.

We made the burlap drapes, at the top center is a large frame filled with assorted yellow/gray fans (this was originally supposed to go above a fireplace at the original venue) but we made do with this.


Popcorn bar - Several flavors of popcorn with personalized bags to fill them with. We rented two whiskey barrels and placed an old door on top for the table part. Made the sign with scrapbook paper.

Wedding Favors at each place setting- "sending you with S'more love"

Cake table with the groom's fire truck cake.

Placed on cake table.

We bought yellow/gray yarn and wrapped these letters. Firefighter cookies behind that are sitting on a wood stump made by David.

Cake cutting.

Cake was on center of the dance floor on top of a whiskey barrel as well.


Guestbook table. We used an old vintage suitcase and made a "cards" sign for all cards for the bride/groom. Guest book was also hand made with burlap and lace.

Guest book table.

Bags for popcorn.

An old fence that we painted "love" on, this was placed up on the stage with uplights to make it stand out, placed directly behind the head table.


The wedding turned out so beautiful, I love to reminsce about it. I'll finish this post with the same sentence I used in my speech- "Now I'm ready to be an Aunt!":)



Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment