Sunday, February 15, 2015

29 Years Young

This past week I celebrated turning 29. The common response has been...ooohhh you are getting close to the big 3-0, getting old, etc. etc. In all honesty though, I am SO excited for my 30's and not the least bit dreading it! I am looking forward to all the exciting things that will happen in my 30's- Pat and I will hopefully become parents, we hope to build a new home, my career is at a much better place, and the list goes on. I feel that each year I have learned more about myself and the true importance's of life. I am all about my 30's, I say bring it on and I will embrace it!

Since I have just started a new job, the last few weeks have been pretty hectic so my birthday kind of snuck up on me this year. One of my good friends Tessa's birthday is the day before mine, so we celebrated last weekend with a coffee date and manicures. We then went to one of my favorite restaurants, Firebirds with some of our great friends that night. This weekend we had family celebration at my Grandma's (tradition for all birthdays), and lastly got to celebrate with Pat's Mom and James yesterday. They took us to see the new movie Black or White, which I loved! Please go see this movie if you have the chance, it was so good and heart-warming. Beforehand I wanted to take them to a new coffee shop in Maize which is called Moxi Junction. If you haven't been, please go check it out. I love the concept of it!

All in all it was another successful birthday and I am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends in my life!

Love both of these girls SO much!





 photo Untitled.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment