Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hump Day Wednesday

Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to my Dad!
What a great Wednesday it has been. Life's been a bit rough these days...super duper extremely stressful as I've mentioned, but today I was done at work somehow amazingly by 4pm. Yes 4:00PM!
And flowers always brighten up your day, some people are just so thoughtful.

Pretty flowers sitting on my desk from a wonderful client.



So what did I do with my entire night you ask?

I got a great deal on an adorable sequins skirt. I can't wait for spring/summer to wear it!

I went to the new downtown YMCA for the first time. And it exceeded all my expectations, that place is pretty dang cool. The only downfall is parking. I got there a little early (early for once -yes!) so I ran a mile and then did an hour spin class with a friend, felt amazing!

I then came home and made me and the hubs dinner, grilled some hamburgers and topped them on grilled pineapple and added some fresh avacado, yum! We also baked up some of these, which I am absolutely obsessed with! A must try if you like sweet potatoes. We've tried both the fries and tots and the tots are by far our favs. You can find them in the organic/all natural section at Dillons.
 I then found another awesome deal and ordered some ankle booties that I've been drooling over for months. Ahhh I'm extremely excited for these.. better late than never.




 Lastly, I also had time for a bit of baking this week, and made Vanilla Baked Oatmeal for me and Pat to eat for breakfast the rest of the week. The recipe is from one of my favorite blogs, Peanut Butter Fingers. I love cooking with Chia seeds so I am excited when I see recipes that call for them. Such a great source of fiber!


 Tomorrow my friend Rae and I are starting a two week trial at Title Boxing Club. We'd both love to become members because it is probably the best workout I've ever had, but it just doesn't work out with my schedule and to far of a drive. However, this one time offer was to good to pass up. So we plan to car pool the next few weeks and get to as many classes as we can.
I'm totally ready to get my butt kicked, bring it on TB.


 Sheesh, I can't believe I'm up past 9pm, I guess this is what happens when you workout at night and sleep past 4:30am. I'm going to have to get adjusted back to these dang night classes.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment