Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dr. OZ 3 Day Cleanse

Have you ever watched Dr. Oz?
I love his show, and am always so inspired by his new recommendations, theories, etc. My Mom asks me at least once a week, did you watch Dr. Oz today? And every week I tell her no Mom, I work all day so didn't see it, lol. Not sure why she still doesn't get it. Anyways, a few months ago she told me about this cleanse that he featured, so her and I decided to give it a shot and I LOVED it! It's a 3-day cleanse with all fruits/vegetables. I like to eat healthy, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to fruits/veggies, so I know I am missing out on a lot of good daily nutrients. This cleanse is great because it's all mixed into a shake! You'll also be surprised that the shakes are very satisfying and keep you full, nothing is worse than always being hungry. The cleanse also recommends to take nightly baths (when I did this a few months ago I couldn't remember the last time I took a bath, who has time for baths??), let me just say the baths are a great idea! The mixture of the lavender and Epsom salt is truly relaxing and will make you feel amazing afterwards. It's a nice change to actually make yourself relax in silence for a bit. At the end of the cleanse it's amazing how much more energized you feel. My goal is to do this every few months to detox my body and restore my system. His website provides a complete printable list that you can take with you to store to get all of the items needed.


Clike HERE to go directly to the 3-Day cleanse and get all of the information.


If you try it let me know what you think, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed, happy detoxing:)







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that there is a complete layout instead of just giving you guidelines and saying good luck! I think i will try this out, thanks! Your blog is darling!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete