Saturday, December 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Brownie Oreo Cups

As I mentioned in this post last week, I went to a Cookie/Candy Christmas Exchange. I had several friends request the recipe for this yummy dessert so thought I'd share. I had originally found the recipe for the Oreo Brownie Bites but wanted to spice it up a bit and make it my own. I now for the life of me cannot find the website where I found the original recipe, so I will just share mine!

Such an easy dessert to make, and honestly it is simply amazing, my husband told me it is his favorite dessert I've ever made, which says a lot!:) Perfect recipe for a Holiday get-together!



Peanut Butter Brownie Oreo Cups




1 Box Triple Chunk Brownie Mix
1 Pkg. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Mix
1 Pkg. Christmas Oreos (red center)
1 Pkg. White Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 24 mini muffin cup tin. Mix peanut butter cookie mix as instructed on package, take 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and press into each muffin tin. Mix brownie batter as instructed on package. Dip each oreo into brownie batter, completely covering oreo. Then place covered oreo on top of peanut butter mixture. Bake for 17-18 minutes until completely cooked through. Immediately take a knife and go around the edges of each cup to ensure they do not stick. Once cooled remove each cup. Take the bag of white chocolate chips and put into a heat proof bowl and microwave until chips are completely melted. Then drizzle white chocolate across the tops of each brownie cup. Let chocolate dry. Enjoy!
*the oreo gets "cake like" as it cooks = soooo yummy when you bite into it!






Happy Holidays!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment