Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas!

It's that time of year, the best time of year. These days the proper thing to say is Happy Holidays, we are actually instructed not to say Merry Christmas. Not me. I will continue to say Merry Christmas, and frankly I don't care if I offend anyone. The Holiday was created BECAUSE OF CHRIST. Jesus' birth on Christmas day, and without that day, none of us would be here. So I will continue right along with my Merry Christmas and I hope you do to!

I've been consumed with my new job the past month but have managed to get all my shopping done, and Christmas decor up, so thought I'd share a few pictures..now only if I had a few extra days off work...ahhhh so jealous of those that get off several days, next year, maybe next year....

So here is some random pointless information..just because I'm in the mood to blab. There is a new class at the YMCA called Fierce, and boy is it fierce! If any of you have tried the insanity DVD's, I'd say it is very comparable to those. So I have been trying to convince patty boy to try a class out with me, actually I've been begging him to. I mean a guy needs to see the pain that girls put themselves through! So me and my friend RaeAnn convinced our men to come with us yesterday, they both agreed as long as the other showed up. So all four of us (stuck right in the front row) did the class together. Let's just say Pat didn't move from the couch last night, and his exact words were, "I will never do that class again." Welp at least I got him to give it a try right?! It is a bit funny though... hehe.

We also had our annual "Christmas get-together" with our friends over the weekend. Well, in annual, I mean the last two years. But we hope to make this a tradition...to get our whole group of friends together a few weeks before Christmas every year. It was a fun night, and of course always good to see everyone! I then had my second Cookie/Candy exchange party of the year, and I made my hit concoction of the brownie covered oreos...yummm so good. I must say, I'm a little cookied out though... I need to figure out what to do with all of these sweets, any takers???

Hope you all have a wonderful week! We have our first Christmas this Saturday and I can't wait, I absolutely LOVE LOVE watching family open gifts! Here's to family, good times, laughter, and a lot to be grateful for!










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. haha-I love that the boys went to the class with you girls!! And of course loved our get-together!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! I'll continue to say it with ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute decorations! I love what you did with your cards on the mantle:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations!! :) Merry CHRISTmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete