Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Check it out!

A great friend of mine recently started up her own event planning company, Events by Ashley.
She was so kind to help with my wedding, as well as my sister Cortney's wedding just a few weeks ago. Ashley Moore has a heart of gold and a true passion for serving others and ensuring seemless events for her clients. I hope she will continue to succeed.  I believe if you are passionate, determined, and have faith in what you do, you can make anything successful.
 Seeing her make her dream become a reality has been so inspirational to me!



As I mentioned I love to plan events and have been helping her part time when I can. I truly love the feeling of seeing an event come together from start to finish, and receiving that sense of accomplishment and gratitude. Check out my post over here on Ashley's blog about some great gift ideas and give a-ways she is offering. I blogged a while back about these fabulous bracelets found at Pink Saloon, in which I have become quite obsessed with:)

Also be sure to check out this Forever Friday post on her blog as well. Patty boy wrote about our
 "love story" from his point of view, pretty cute if you ask me!

Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment