Monday, June 25, 2012

A week of great things

Lots of important things to take place this week.
1. Today is my youngest sister's birthday. Paige turned 19, hard to believe she will be a sophmore in college! It's been nice to have her home for the summer and get to see her a little more.
2. Wednesday is my middle sister's birthday, Cortney- she's turning 24, as well as my Uncle Jeff's birthday!
3. Saturday is Cortney and David's wedding, I'm sooo excited I can hardly stand it. We've had a few bumps along the road (another blog post for another time), this year has just flown, I can't wait to see them become a Mr. & Mrs. :)
4. Plus us girls get a little pampering done this week- mani/pedis, makeup, hair, etc. all that fun stuff!
5. Great weather, I LOVE hot weather! Ok maybe not this hot....but for the most part I like it much better than the cold!
6. Lastly, a 4 day work week, AWWWWWW I'm in need of this majorly!

Paige and I at Grandma's for birthday dinners!

Here's to a great week!

Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment