Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fascination with Food Trucks..

I'm sure you have all seen a food truck within the last year, they have finally hit Wichita hard and they are popping up everywhere. I have a crazy fascination with them... I follow all of the local ones on facebook and am always keeping up with where they will be parked at next (is this weird???), even though I have only gotten to experience two of them, I just love the thought of them. I mean seriously, what a cool idea. I would totally love to own a food truck and drive around the city serving yummy goodness, yep could totally do it. Plus I love supporting local businesses and want to see them succeed. Sooo...my point of this post, if you haven't tried a food truck, it's a must do.




LA Street Taco with Avacado Salsa- OMG - BEST TACOS EVER!!!

Truffle Parmesean Fries..holy cow. Melt in your mouth goodness!


I first started following the bakery of Cake Face, then they got a truck and started serving food, and now I'm really obsessed.


Egg, Sausage, Cheese Bierock- absolutely delish.


Red Velvet Cream Cheese Pancakes...need I say more?!?





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment