Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Wraps

Another weekend has come and gone.
This past weekend my family loaded up and headed north to visit my younger sister Paige at Pittsburg State where she goes to college. I can't believe she's a sophomore this year, and this is the first time I've been up to visit... better late than never though right?! Paige was back and forth between Pitt and KSU for a long time, and I thought I had her finally convinced to become a wildcat..but at the last minute she changed her mind and I couldn't believe it. Pitt? Why? But I'm over that now, and only wish her the best. Pitt has a great nursing program, one of the main reasons she chose the school. She has made great friends and loves it, so I couldn't be any happier for her. So neither of my sis's chose KSU, guess I will just have to get over that ha.
We bundled up on Saturday and tailgated, went to the football game, hungout, played games, ordered pizza, and had such a GREAT time. By the way, there was snow flurries at the game, yes snow. UGH. Totally not ready for this. Pitt won- woohoo! They were D2 National Champions last year, pretty cool!

I made Paige a care package filled with a bunch of her favorite things. I remember those days of being completely broke in college...

 
Pre-gaming it.



Pat, Me, Mom, Paige



 
Me and Lover Boy

Cort and Me

Brrr...it was COLD!






Happy Monday!






Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment