Friday, October 12, 2012

For the love of Pumpkin..


I am obsessed with anything pumpkin flavored, I think my obsession has even gotten worst the last few years. But I crave it, and look so forward to this time of year where I can find pumpkin everywhere- from cupcakes, to coffee, to pancakes, to icecream, to smoothies, to candles I love it all.

So I have recently found a new blog I've become quite addicted to OVER HERE .
I love her recipes, workouts, idea, etc. Me and a friend have already tried a workout routine and I've made a handful of recipes from her site.




 I've been looking for the perfect pumpkin smoothie and have tried several recipes, but her's is the best in my book! I've had one for breakfast almost every day this week:)
131 calories per serving not bad at all! I only used 1/2 a banana and 1/2 a scoop of protein powder in mine.


Pumpkin Pie Smoothie




 I was little nervous about these pancakes because the recipe called for cottage cheese, however, I was pleasantly surprised! These turned out great and even Pat liked them:) I topped them with some "I can't believe it's not butter" Spray and Walden Farms 0 calorie syrup. Yum!
361 calories for the 3 pancakes.


pumpkin protein pancakes 008
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes


 So now that I am totally in the pumpkin mood, I thought I'd share a few of my FAVORITE pumpkin recipes I've made over the years, enjoy:)


Hands down favorite Pumpkin recipe. I first had it only a few years ago on Thanksgiving at Pat's Dads, I immediately had to have the recipe once I tried it. And this stuff is seriously so easy to make, hence the title "dump" cake.


Pinned Image
Pumpkin Dump Cake


 


I made these at least three times last fall, they are amazing! Perfectly moist and flavorful!


Pinned Image
Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes


 
Finally, these were also a hit. I just made these a few weeks ago, and they were gone within a day. Yummo!


Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try pumpkin pancakes! Yum! Have you smelled the Pumpkin Cupcake candle at bath and body works? It's my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm yes- hands down it's the BEST:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am obsessed with pumpkin everything too and my poor husband said the other day he is pumpkined out and i haven't even made a loaf of pumpkin bread yet. o well i guess that means more pumpkin everything for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh my gosh. Those pumpkin pancakes look delish! Ok, everything does. I'm off to light my pumpkin candle to hopefully help with the urge to go buy everything pumpkin to eat.

    ReplyDelete