Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Style

 
Happy weekend friends! I'm in almost a month now as a Stylist for Stella & Dot and I absolutely love it! Fashion is such a huge passion of mine, so to be able to incorporate it into my life as a "job" has been so fun! My "real" job is extremely stressful to say the least, so to now have something to look forward to has been such a breath of fresh air. I truly believe in this product and line which makes it all that much easier.
 
Here's a little outfit combo I threw together- Summer Style!
 
Jewerly/ Stella and Dot (these are two of my favorite pieces) Maldives Necklace, $118 and Gilded Arrow, $39
Skirt / Net-a-porter Tibi Pleated Skirt
Shoes/ Miss Selfridge Woody Tan Lace Up Wedge, $35 (bargain!)
Vest/ Stylebop Rag & Bone Burney Vest
Shirt/ Billabong
 


XOXO- Amber:)



























No comments:

Post a Comment