Thursday, May 10, 2012

THANKful Thursday

With Mother's Day approaching, I can't help but think how lucky I am to have my Mom! Next to Pat, my Mom is my best friend, I just love her to death. And with each year that I get older I realize more and more how important she is and how grateful I am to have her. I know I was sure a lot to handle when I was younger, and boy do I respect her so much more now that I am older and see things so much differently. We definitely have had our battles at times, mainly because we are so much alike, so much alike it's almost scary! There are many traits that I inherited from my Mom, a few of those being: her obsessiveness over being clean and neat (however I DO NOT feel the urge to vaccuum at least twice a day like she does:), not having an ounce of patience, being very hard headed and stubborn, her love for cooking and baking, her go-getter attitude, her love for fitness, her need to always be busy, her sweet tooth, and her belief to treat others how you want to be treated.





She always puts others before herself, and would do anything in the world for those she loves. She has been one of my #1 supporters throughout the years, and never gives up hope on anything I've attempted or dream of doing. I don't know what I would have done without her this last year while I planned our wedding, I about lost it several times, but she always was the strong one and helped me hold it together. She's the person who I can talk to about any of my problems, helps boost my confidence when it's down, and always knows the right things to say. She has helped instill the morals and values that I have, and I couldn't Thank her or my Dad enough for the role models they have been to my sisters and I, and the successful marriage they have shared, in which I now too hope to have and follow in their footsteps.  Here's to you Mom- you rock! I love you!


Much Love~
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment