Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

2.5.12
HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!
I'm not even sure what teams are playing tonight, but I do know that I'm excited for good food, and great family time:) What are your plans for the game tonight? Pat and I will be going to his Mom's house for the festivities. They are grilling chicken and salmon (my fav)!

It is also a BEAUTIFUL day! Even though I'm sore, I feel like I should take advantage of the nice weather and the sunlight (by the time I get home from work it's dark usually). Buddy has been packing on a few extra pounds this winter and I'm thinking he needs a little exercise as well. So I think I'll be taking him out for a run today!

I have a super exciting week ahead - and am looking forward to next Friday already! A day filled with yoga, mani's, lunch, and shopping with my b-day buddy Tessa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment